It’s the one thing that affects most woman but is rarely discussed between us, but slowly Kegel exercises should be a must have conversation among women, but many woman are unsure what a Kegel actually is. There are also so many other benefits that Kegel can have on overall health and wellness for women.
Kegel Balls are perfect for regaining bladder control. They are made for optimal fit, the spherical-shaped weight which are easy to insert and remove. This silicone kegel ball builds pelvic floor muscle strength.
What Are Kegels?
A Kegel is simply a contraction of the pelvic floor muscles, which are the sling-like muscles that surrounds and supports the bladder, the vagina and uterus, and the rectum.
Performing kegel exercises women can help train the muscles to treat bladder leaks, pelvic organ prolapse, and low back and hip pain, and can improve sex.
Benefits of Kegel Exercises for Women
- Kegels can make sex great for you and your partner
- Kegels can help overall fitness
- Kegel Exercises can help overall pelvic health during menopause
- Kegels can help recovery from childbirth
- Kegels can reduce Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)
- Kegels can cure bladder leakage
- Kegels can help develop better back and hip support